THE SAFETY BED OF YOUR DREAMS
Safe Sleep and Sensory Stabilization Environments
A New Approach to
Children’s Safety Beds
Our safety beds are designed to foster a safe, enclosed environment to protect the users from harm while they and their caregivers are asleep. Safety Beds incorporate an aesthetically beautiful furniture facade with the functionality of a medical bed to provide an in-home, safe environment for their users. We recognize the value of a full nights sleep to increase our energy level and maximize our productivity. One third of the average life is spent in bed. Unfortunately, our users sometimes spend up to two thirds of their day in bed. Our Themed Designs offer a happy, joyful compliment to their day in day out routine. Our clinically proven environments can help stabilize the sensory system of special needs children, making their days a little brighter by bringing joy to their surroundings!
Why Our Beds Are Special
• Our safety rails raise with the bed base regardless of transfer height.
• Available in Stained Finishes or our Unique Sensory Stabilization Themed finishes
• Available with IV Poles and Mounting Compatibility
• Available with Medical Tubing Access
• Custom Design to Accommodate Most Standard Lifts for User Transfers
• FDA Registered
• Full Swing Away Doors for Unopposed Access & Lowest Transfer Height
Fun Design Choices!
Beautiful Classic Finishes!
LOVE REHAB SOLUTIONS meets or exceeds all 7 Zones of Entrapment as required by FDA Guidelines:
1. Within the rail
2. Under the rail, between rail supports or next
to a single rail support
3. Between the rail and the mattress
4. Under the rail, at the ends of the rail
5. Between split bed rails
6. Between the end of the rail and the side edge of the
head or foot board
7. Between the head or the footboard and the mattress